Best Law Firm For Employment Attorney Sacramento
Employment Attorney Sacramento, Northern California
York Law Firm is passionate about defending the rights of workers unfairly discriminated against or harassed on the job. Our firm handles cases of workers whose rights have been violated, such as an individual who is treated differently at work because of his or her race or age. To schedule a consultation with our age and employment discrimination lawyers, contact York Law Firm today.
Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in any aspect of employment, including:
- Hiring and firing
- Compensation, assignment or classification of employees
- Transfer, promotion, layoff or recall
- Job advertisements
- Use of company facilities
- Training and apprenticeship programs
- Fringe benefits
- Pay, retirement plans and disability leave
Harassment and Discrimination
Our trial attorneys have extensive experience representing individuals who have been subjected to harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, sex, disability or age. We have also obtained significant recoveries for victims of retaliation against individuals reporting discrimination or otherwise opposing discriminatory practices. Click here for a list of discrimination cases York Law Firm accepts.
Filing a Discrimination Claim
If you are filing a workplace discrimination claim, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Contact an experienced attorney you can trust to timely file your claim within the applicable statute of limitations. The statute of limitation differs depending on the subject matter of your case. At York Law Firm, our attorneys can protect your legal rights and ensure that your claim is timely filed with the applicable statute of limitations.
- Find an experienced workplace discrimination attorney to handle your case. Wendy York and her team of experienced legal professionals are known for their skill in presenting the strongest cases possible on behalf of their clients. If you believe you have a potential case, contact our firm to schedule a consultation with one of our workplace discrimination attorneys.
Contact Our Employment Discrimination Attorneys
If you believe you’ve been treated unfairly at your place of employment because of your race, sexual orientation, or age, contact our employment discrimination lawyers. Located in Sacramento and Fairfield, the age and employment discrimination attorneys of York Law Firm will offer honest legal advice in a safe environment. Call us toll-free at 800-939-1832 or complete a questionnaire (subject to a consultation fee).