Law Firm: Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Sacramento
Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Lawyers
When medical professionals fail to provide a reasonable standard of care, the results can be devastating for patients and their families. If you or someone you love has suffered a severe personal injury or if you have lost a member of your family to wrongful death due to a healthcare provider’s negligence, York Law Firm can help. We offer the services of a team of experienced and talented medical malpractice and negligence attorneys. Our lawyers serve Sacramento, Fairfield and surrounding communities, providing outstanding representation to our clients. We will work diligently to obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.
Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence
Medical malpractice occurs when a patient suffers a serious injury while under the care of a healthcare provider which could have been prevented if that healthcare provider acted as a competent peer would have under the same circumstances. Medical negligence refers to the imprudent action (or failure to act) that directly contributed to the patient’s injury. Medical malpractice can result in catastrophic injuries (including organ failure, brain, and spinal cord injury) and even death.
If you have a possible claim, our medical malpractice attorneys serving Northern California can help. Contact York Law Firm today to schedule a
- Surgical Errors
- Misdiagnosis/Failure to Diagnose
- Defective and Dangerous Drugs
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
Types of medical malpractice and medical negligence cases include:
- Birth injury – including Erb’s Palsy and cerebral palsy
- Diagnosis errors – including misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, and failure to diagnose
- Medication errors – including prescription of unsafe medications, the provision of the incorrect medication by a pharmacist, and dosage errors
- Surgical errors – including surgical mistakes and anesthesia errors
- Nursing home abuse – including sub-standard care, neglect, and physical, mental, or emotional abuse
Contact Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys
If you or a family member has been the victim of medical malpractice, contact York Law Firm to schedule a case evaluation with one of our medical malpractice and negligence attorneys. Our Malpractice lawyers Sacramento also serve in, Roseville, Elk Grove, Folsom, Fairfield and the Bay Area. We will work diligently to make sure that your best interests are protected and that your rights are asserted.